The first-ever 3lb weighted pull buoy!
What The Brick does for your core and kick, The Mortar does for your core and pull. Regular buoys and boards do half the work for you. They carry a massive amount of your weight and reduce the burden of training the way you have to race, which is with your entire body.
At just over 3 pounds, The MORTAR does what no other buoy, stretch cord, parachute, or you name it can:
- Strengthens core muscles because The MORTAR only supports itself, so you have to engage your core to keep those giant leg muscles up on the water
- Improves your catch because the added resistance forces you to pull smarter
- Speeds up your turns because you're flipping the weight over your body or pulling it under every time you turn
- Doubles as dryland weight!
All of which leads to:
- Improved body position so you swim on top of the water, not through it